Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Nightmare with magellan GPS device

I have this problem with my magellan GPS, all around the internet i have searched for such answer to the problem but all of the researched i have made has one answer from all over the world user of magellan gps, then you will received such e mail from their very humble technical support!!! "Sorry, we might be afraid that their is no solution for the problem you are experiencing with your own unit, but we are glad to tell you that you can swap your magellan GPS device with a new model with a cheaper price." my gulay!!!!!!! i shouldn't have gambled with garmin GPS.. in my remaining life i will never ever recomend magellan GPS, go to garmins products....our balbalan recon went into failure due to this magellan's GPS device...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Garmin GPS I borrowed for a trip to Maryland got stolen. :-( But I thought it was a very good one.

NATS said...

yes we are switching to garmin GPS after so many reviews on the internet..